Monday, October 26, 2009

Who are we? Where am I?


It's 6:30 pm and I feel like it's 1 am. Having a newborn baby is disorienting. I didn't realize how much I like structure until Liam decided to show us how everyday can be completely different than yesterday! If he went to sleep at 9:30 pm one night, he'll stay up until 11:30 pm the next night. If he stays up most of the day, he'll sleep all day the next day.

Despite that, he's still a good baby who snoozes way more than he fusses or whines. I actually miss him when he's sleeping and have to hold myself back from waking him up. Disturbing, I know! Tomorrow he will be 2 weeks old and supposedly things start to change at 2 weeks. I almost don't want him to change which is more ridiculous talk, I know.

Actually, just about anything I say we'll be ridiculous so I should probably go. I think Liam wants me to go wake him up right now ;)

No comments: