Saturday, October 31, 2009

The kid needs a Gibson

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a 2.5 week old kid to sit next to a pumpkin in shorts and a tie? He looks like he's been rocking out for a while, poor kid. Any long time blog readers out there (one of you?) may recall that I love to listen to AC/DC, especially while running and I can't wait to get running with Liam and rocking out with him too. I might get this kid an electric guitar someday, along with some headphones.

And now for a photo grandmas can approve of...
Liam's friend Amanda knitted a pumpkin hat for him AND she brought me a latte this morning. Love her! Love her very much!

Speaking of love, Bill is putting Liam to sleep now. He is very good at it and what a relief! If only he could breastfeed, I could be drinking martinis with my girlfriends right now. I think a lot of men take a passive role in their kid's lives in the beginning but Bill proves to me that not only is he a great husband, but he's a great daddy too. I just need him to put me to sleep too.

1 comment:

cherelli said...

Hmm, I have this idea for a "Man-boob" that the guy attaches to his chest. Only problem is Mum needs to donate the milk to fill it...don't know if it would sell.
Love your taste in music, it is not possible to slow down when ACDC is playing!