Check out how high I'm carrying compared to the other women. I look like I have a tent on. Poor me! BUT I'm ready to camp!
The hubbies line-up. Not quite as dramatic as the ladies, we get all the attention. I'm over it though. I'll take the baby and everyday anonymity. I can't go into the restroom without a long conversation about pregnancy and since I go to the bathroom several times a day...
If you were wondering what is covered in child birth class, let me sum it up for you:
- Give birth naturally
- It will be the most painful and exhausting experience of your life
- Breathing HE-HE-HE-WHO will get you through the experience
- A bunch of terrible stuff can happen (loss of control of your bowels not being the worst)
- After the baby is delivered you are in for more physical pain and suffering for weeks afterward
- Breast feed or you are a terrible person