Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh, I love you too honey!

We were at the car rental place again today, only this time we picked up a cargo van with a plan to drive to Spokane, Wa for the Valley Girl triathlon on Sunday. I just realized that I will be locked in a vehicle with Bill and the dog for 14 hours over 2 days. I don't think we're sane.

My husband is such a good-natured person, which is why we are able to do as much as we do--it isn't me!

This morning Bill dropped me off at work and the dog was in the back seat so I quickly kissed Bill goodbye and then proceeded to coo and kiss the dog and told him how much I would miss him until Bill got pissed and drove off. Well jeez, the dog actually looks sad to see me go. The dog also follows me all over the house and makes sure to snorch me everytime I walk up the stairs. Bill just isn't that into me. I have accepted it and made my peace with it.

So we're off again, I'll try to do something interesting in Spokane to report back on. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Original SunnyD said...

So, DID anything interesting happen Spokane???