Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Flot plaw

We're trying to watch Mickey Rourke in the movie "The Wrestler" and he's in a salon getting his hair colored and he tells the stylist,"Don't leave the foils in too long. My hair started breaking off last time." Ummm hello! He didn't have foils in his hair, the color was applied directly to the scalp and there were no foils. Foils are for highlighting hair, not all over color like he had. Movie making geniuses!

AND how messed up is it to inject yourself with steroids, color your long hair blond, and then spend your days in the tanning salon and gym? Are you a chick or a dude?

This is supposed to be a deep, moving film but I can't get past the hair incident. Why are you still reading this? :) Good night!

1 comment:

QRgirl (erin) said...

I started watching it about 2 months ago and he's just too weird looking for me. I made it maybe 1/3 way through then sent it back to netflix. The same with Grand Torino. I think I'm only amused by funny movies right now.

E.