Sunday, July 26, 2009

A day in the life of Marshall dog

I'm not a morning type of dog. The cat usually wakes us up around 6:30 am and I like to eat and then go back to sleep for a while.

Sometimes people call me lazy. But what's the hurry in the morning? You have all day to do things!
Sweet! I'm in the car with my mom, it must be time to get coffee at the organic place where they hand out organic peanut butter dog treats. I love hippies! Mom usually takes me to the park after we get coffee.

No cameras right now please.
Willamette Park is the best! I can roam off leash here and there is so much to smell. I have to keep my ball out of the blackberry bushes though because they have nasty thorns.

We call this dog beach, it's a calm section of the Willamette River where I can swim and chase other dogs. My dad throws the ball a lot farther than my mom.

Home again, now I can sun myself in the back yard. I love to work on my tan in the morning before it gets too hot.

That cat sleeps in my dog house so I don't go in there. I don't care, as long as she isn't bothering me for attention. Cats are so high maintenance.

Yes! Daddy is home from a bike ride. He lets me lick his salty skin and it's Saturday so we're going for a run now! I love triathlon training!

A post workout cool down with daddy in the pool feels great. That cat better not get too close or she's coming in with us. She needs a bath, she's been rolling around in the dirt all summer and mom complains that every time she touches that cat her hand gets dirty. Time for a nap and I hope dinner gets here soon. I'll probably recover for the rest of the evening because tomorrow we're going to see the ocean!

2 comments:

The Original SunnyD said...

I love Marshall... missed my "boyfriend" this week-end!

Maijaleena said...

Such a cutie :) What a nice life he lives.