The look on his face throughout all this is a mix of bemusement at his alien wife and mild panic that he has to go out of town. He doesn't like to act until the last minute.
Last night I'm chatting with him about what national park we should see in Utah when out of the blue he firmly says, "I'm bringing the duct tape!" My brain shut down, I could not for the life of me, figure out what he was talking about, so I started laughing my butt off. I guess he's worried about the air mattress leaking under the weight of his massively pregnant wife when we are camping. I'm going to make sure he brings that damn duct tape and that he damn well uses it too!
We are so weird. I'm planning to take a million photos on the trip and will blog when we have internet access. Here is our tentative itinerary:
- Sunriver, OR (Pacific Crest triathlon)
- Boise, ID
- Park City, UT (Bill's aunt and uncle)
- Zion or other national park in UT
- Grand Canyon
- Phoenix for 4 days (Bill's parents)
- San Bernandino or other (business travel)
- Stockton, CA (business)
- Redding, CA (business)
- Rogue River area in southern Oregon