Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I've got the ruby red slippers on

There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like...

My first triathlon bike circa 2004

My first attempt at a 100 mile ride on a rented bike on the Big Island

Maui (cry with me, I didn't like my body then)

I'm totally beating that guy in an Ironman!

Kona 2005 (that teeny skirt is long gone )

I better go back to looking at ultrasound photos, that was totally depressing. We're talking about a trip to Hawaii post-baby so we have that to look forward to. And the battle of the bulge, only this time it will end with me being happy with my body and not acting like a skinny b*tch. Youth is wasted on the youth!

2 comments:

D said...

Oh I hate skinny bitches. They need to eat a sandwich... or 5. I can't wait to be one haha. Am I still the youth? :)

Amanda Whitmire said...

The thing that gets me about this post is that you are smiling... during an IRONMAN!! That ought to be proof enough that if you want to be a skinny bitch postpartum, you sure as shit will be! I do not doubt that for a second.