Sunday, May 31, 2009

High and tight

5 months pregnant and very white

Check out the mother ship. I might be one of those women who gets hugely pregnant, I mean, what is up with that stomach? Nothing I can do about that now except blame Bill and take him down with me. Bill and Sunny unexpectedly ended up at a Hungarian restaurant tonight--hey, you roll with a pregnant woman, your going to have to eat. I can't control my appetite right now, sometimes I can barely eat and other times I can throw down wiener schnitzel. It's cool, I have no doubt the weight will come off after the baby, it may take a while, but I know how to lose weight and I have a lot of confidence in myself in that way.

This weekend was a bit of a yawner, Bill was out of town all last week so we spent time catching up on yard work and shopping. Bill went out for a 60 mile ride with the Iron buddies on Saturday and I got to go buy new curtains for the living room. Surprisingly, this didn't make me crazy. It's true what they say about nesting, if I had some sticks I would literally build a nest. The satisfaction I've been getting from home improvements is borderline psychedelic. Every time I look at the new curtains I get a surge of hormones and feel warm and cozy inside. MMmmmm. Curtains.

5 comments:

D said...

Watch out for this comment...

Erika! Forget the belly... your boobs are HUGE! :P

tribabe said...

Dude, I know. I'm still trying to wear my old bras and it looks hilarious. Time to upgrade before someone gets hurt.

Amanda Whitmire said...

HA HA!! 'D' took the words right out of my mouth!

The yard is looking good - nice tomatoes! Let us know if you need some extra fertile mix for planting. We, uh, may have some extra sitting in the driveway...

QRgirl (erin) said...

Wow, nice rack!! Need to borrow a bra?

Alicia Parr said...

You look great. I carried high and forward so started showing quickly as well. And yes, I was huge-mongous at the end. Hey, it's not forever.