Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mother's day!

Hi Mom!

I'm talking to my mom on the phone and exposing my pregnant stomach which is as good as it gets when mom lives in another state. I know, it looks like I over indulged on goodies and have a nice chub going. Not the cute little pregnant tummy women hope they will get. You can see the maternity pants don't quite fit, but my regular pants don't either so it's either muffin top or pants falling down. My mom told me she held out as long as she could in normal clothes when she was pregnant with me. I got into the maternity wear early and prefer to wear baggy clothes that don't show the chub.

Enough about me! My mom spent the day taking care of her father and some of her family members that aren't doing well. She took her brother shopping and cooked for them. That's my mom in a nutshell. Instead of taking the day off and enjoying herself, she worked hard and helped others. I have a lot to learn. I hope you appreciated your mom today and had a great Sunday.

2 comments:

D said...

My mom's in Vegas. As she said, "you're off the hook". haha. THANKS MOM!
Happy 1st Mother's Day to you! This one counts :)

Robyn said...

Looks and sounds familiar! I am totally in between clothes as well and finally gave in. The bigger clothes are much more comfortable and I know I will grow into them. I'm just glad school is over so I don't have to dress nice every day. It was getting hard! I haven't had anyone touch my belly yet but have had some comments.