Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The cutest thing on the planet part 1

Abandoned dog mends his broken heart whilst lying in the sun in his little bed.

We have been dog sitting our friend Johnny since Saturday and what a treat it has been to have a little chihuahua bouncing around the house. Well, he bounces when he isn't sleeping and he's mostly sleeping but either way, he's very Cute.

We had to get the camera out when Johnny stole Marshall's bone and drug it over to his little bed and started gnawing on it. I think the bone was about the same size as he was and I don't think Marshall got it back until Johnny was good and done with it.

What has surprised me the most about this dog sitting experience is how Bill has taken to this dog. He declared that we should get a pack of 5 chihuahuas to romp around our house and keep Marshall and the kitties under control. Could you imagine that chaos? I think Bill envisions the miniature dog pack taking down big dog Marshall like he was some kind of t-rex. We could get rid of the satellite tv if we had that kind of entertainment!

Tomorrow, part 2 of the cutest thing on the planet. I know you can't wait!

4 comments:

Maijaleena said...

So cute! Love the picture of him chewing the bone.

D said...

I've never really been a fan of the purse dogs, but they are growing on me. And that little guy is adorable!

QRgirl (erin) said...

I love Johnny!!!

craftycrab said...

Great photo of our little guy chewing on Marshall's bone! I've seen him try to drag one of those big bones into his bag - it was absolutely hysterical! For a little dog, he has a LOT of spirit! Glad you had fun with him while we were gone. He has converted many "big dog" people, and it looks like Bill is the latest victim. Muwahahaha!!