Thursday, March 05, 2009

Productivity just came to a standstill


Received this interoffice email...

I found a new recipe for bread pudding and brought in the results today, come over and sample some. If you are on a diet, you won't want to sample it as it contains 2 dozen glazed donuts and is topped with a sugar glaze.


OMG. Anyone who eats it will go into a sugar coma by noon and anyone who refrains will be struggling all day to not rush over and stick their face into it. I'm going to have to eat lunch at 10 am so I don't end up with bread pudding all over myself and my clothing. No one will get anything done today as a result of this new recipe. Stop thinking about it before you go make it yourself!

3 comments:

D said...

You know, I had my LAST donut (for a long while, that is) last night. Thanks for posting this. It's really helping me. Grrrr. :P

MJ said...

those look really good....

QRgirl (erin) said...

So, did you try it?