Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just say no to hippie cures

I started getting a nasty headache last night which continued throughout the day today. I think it's allergies since things are starting to bloom around here. It turns out that my dog wasn't feeling well today either, when we woke up we heard an unnatural noise coming from his stomach. So the dog and I slept in and laid on the couch all day. Bill made BLTs for lunch, bacon is the one thing the dog will eat no matter what, and we've found that once he eats something, he gets better.

My head hurt so bad I couldn't read or watch TV which got boring after laying still for 4 hours. I managed to surf the web for a while and came across this silly web site http://icanhascheezburger.com which had me laughing so hard I was crying. Here are some of my favorites:



After spending my valuable time surfing the web, I decided I was well enough for Bill to drive me to the natural foods co-op so I could buy a neti pot. You put salt water in the pot and run water through your nose to clean your nasal canal. I'm so plugged up the water just ran down my throat and choked me. So the hippie cure failed me. I'll try it again when my sinuses aren't the size of apples. My Dr. cleared me to take Sudafed but said not to take it until tomorrow because it would disrupt sleep. I really hope it works because I'm afraid of what I will do if I can't work tomorrow. Funny web sites about cows?

2 comments:

Maggs said...

Hope you feel better soon. The netti pot scares me.

The Original SunnyD said...

Feel better... the Snorg Tees website is always good for a few laughs.