Friday, February 13, 2009

Pressure is a privilege

I have a note on my desk that says "Pressure is a privilege" and I look at it when I get stressed to remind myself that if I was a complete idiot, no one would trust me to do anything, so the pressure I feel is means I'm not a idiot. Sometimes I wonder!

New random thought: I'm working on a swim fundraiser and we're trying to come up with ideas for awards. So far, the best idea we have is to give out chocolate from a local business. Let me know if you have any great ideas for awards, I could really use some help.

Bill has been gone with his laptop and the camera this week so I haven't been able to blog in the evening or load photos. I really missed that, I mean, him! Today I accidently wore a red sweater with a white top underneath to work and one of my co-workers exclaimed, "You look just like a Valentine!" For crying out loud! What a geek! I should have worn the blue sweater. My carefully crafted image as a stoic jock is shattered with one red sweater the day before Valentines. Bah Humbug!

No comments: