Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap



I went for a run today and I was muttering, "Dirty deeds done dirt cheap" under my breath because I got myself one of these little babies in pink yesterday, the iPod Shuffle is now part of my arsenal. It was priced right at $50 and it clips easily to clothing so no fusing with arm bands etc when going for a run. So far, I've only had time to make one play list but I'm already sure I don't want to run without it. My play list was inspired by my trip back home to Spokane a few weeks ago. Spokane is really a like an extra large town, still clinging to classic rock and beer, and I love it that way.

Here is my play list, if you think you might like it, I will burn you a copy and mail it to you if you promise to mail me one back. Also! Promise me you'll give each of the videos at least 30 seconds, I'll guarantee you'll be rocking out and playing drums and air guitar...



Highway to Hell
I'm on the highway to hell
No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down


T.N.T.
oi! oi! OI! OI!


You Shook Me All Night Long
She was a fast machine
She kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman that I ever seen
She had the sightless eyes
Telling me no lies
Knockin' me out with those American thighs


Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap


Back in Black
'Cause I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back

best video!
Thunderstruck
I was caught
In the middle of a railroad track (Thunder)
I looked round
And I knew there was no turning back (Thunder)
My mind raced
And I thought what could I do (Thunder)
And I knew
There was no help, no help from you (Thunder)


Who Made Who?
Who made who, who turned the screw?

I'm ready for another run and some head banging.

"Livin' easy, livin' free - season ticket on a one-way ride
Askin' nothin', leave me be - takin' everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme - there ain't nothin' I'd rather do
Goin' down for a time - my friends are gonna be there, too

I'm on the Highway to Hell
On the Highway to Hell
Highway to Hell
I'm on the Highway to Hell"

2 comments:

mdraeger said...

For some reason, the mental picture of you rocking out to AC/DC on a pink shuffle really amuses me! :-D

D said...

I think these songs were all written before I was born.