Thursday, January 08, 2009

Sick of the computer

I am in the process of writing several technical documents for projects I'm working on at work and when I get home at the end of the day, the last thing I want to do is get on the computer and blog. Don't take it personally. I'm mostly over being sick and I've been able to modestly train this week without too many issues except a sore neck and a bum left knee. Hey! Life is good!

Here are the training totals from last week:
H:MM
Swim 2:10 (6200 yards)
Bike 0:55 (15.8 miles)
Run 1:56 (11.8 miles)
Walk 1:30 (6.7 miles)
Total: 6:30 (37.8 miles)

My plan is to slowly increase SBR until I'm swimming 8,000 yards, biking 3 hours, and running 2.5 hours a week. Then I'll add in some tempo to my running and time trialing on the bike. I joined the OSU triathlon club last night so I could attend free spinning classes. I'm happy that faculty/staff are able to join and take advantage of the club but I think the average age in the club is maybe 22. I'm 36, you do the math. I can deal one on one with younger people but in a room full of them I definitely feel out of place.

My blog goal for this week is to take some photos and blog something mildly interesting. I have to have goals!

2 comments:

Maijaleena said...

You'll be fine. I was on the U of O tri club when I was a senior and the OSU kids all seemed nice. Most triathletes are nice, young and old(er).

D said...

I, also, am a bad blogger. I'm just not interesting, as it turns out :D