Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Chili stains on my swim suit

GROSSER THAN GROSS! I was in a hurry this morning and grabbed some left over chili for lunch, threw it in my bag with my swimming suit and headed out for work. By the time I got to work a spicy smell was coming from my bag and my purple suit had brown spots all over it. I swear that's why there are spots on it! Anybody want a used swimming suit with brown stains all over it? Yeah, me either.

Our weather situation is complete junk. It rained on Sunday, then started snowing over night. We woke up to snow covering a sheet of ice which was sketchy for driving and walking. Today the sun has come out and so some of the snow and ice has melted except in the areas that the sun hasn't reached and it's a block of ice every where else. Tomorrow it's supposed to snow and/or rain and the same thing on Thursday. I don't think the ice is going away anytime soon which puts a major damper on outdoor running.

Sounds like a great time to get on the bike trainer... ugh.

1 comment:

Maijaleena said...

The brown stains aren't on the butt are they? Ewww!