Sunday, November 16, 2008

HA HA!


We helped our friend Lonnie celebrate his 40th birthday last night at a murder mystery party. Everyone was assigned roles and given clues to help solve the mystery. Bill was "Paul Emoutte" (think pull em out) the life guard and I was "Kat Walker" the supermodel.

As you can see, we got dressed up to play our roles and have a lot of fun. Our hosts provided plenty of drinks and an excellent dinner. The clues were full of adult innuendo and everyone made a good effort to dress up and act out their role.

Before we left for the party I told my husband, "You better be ready to have fun, no drinking one beer and the calling it a night." He must have taken my speech to heart because he drank 5 rum and Coke drinks in the first hour and half! Before I knew what was happening, he was trying to rub his sun block on all the women at the party. So he came to have fun and he did.

I had a great day, in order to get ready for the party I rode my bike across town to Kmart and bought fake eye lashes and lip gloss, I felt like a 12 year old. I don't know any supermodels and couldn't imagine what they act like, so my acting came across like this...

Interesting interpretation! After the mystery was solved (it was Leah Tard the cheerleader) we played dominos and some went out to the garage for ping pong. I ended up passed out on the couch and Bill woke me up around 1:30 am to go home. You can imagine how nice I feel today. Of course Bill feels fine. More photos in my gallery.

3 comments:

D said...

Dominoes and ping pong? Sounds like a party right out my group's books, at least back when we had the ping pong table (it lived in the yard in the summer and basement in the winter). A party isn't a party until the doms are brought out!

craftycrab said...

Nice! Looks like you all had a blast. I can't believe that Lonnie put a tie on!

Curt said...

Fun times! Don't think I've ever seen Lonnie in a tie, or you passed out.