Monday, October 06, 2008

Dude that's gross!

I woke up at 8:14 am this Monday morning and that's fourteen minutes after I'm supposed to be at work, so I rushed around, hurry hurry hurry and SMACK! I ran into the edge of the flooring that Bill is installing and messed up three of my toes. These toes are on the same left foot that I nailed a few weeks ago when I split my big toe open when we were camping.

Now I have one scarred and nasty looking big toe, two toes with minor cuts and finally, the fourth toe is bruised and possibly broken. I know you are thanking me for sharing this photo so YOU ARE WELCOME!

Here is what the flooring looks like so far, it looks good but it's a lot of "wood" so we'll need rugs soon before I lose my mind. Too late--I know!

Bill looking business-like but really he was checking fantasy football scores, eating pink frosting out of the can, and talking to his parents. Busted! Zoom in, he really is eating frosting! :) Love you honey!

We both worked all weekend and that was fine, the only money I spent all weekend was on coffee. Love that! I made some new stuff for tribabe.com that I will share tomorrow, I am REALLY excited about it!

Now... back to staring at my toes. Care to join me?

5 comments:

Ariel said...

On the bright side, I really like that nail polish color. Do you know what it's called?

Maggs said...

Ouch! But like Ariel said, nice color. I think I need the name of it too. It just might hide my black toenails next week.

forgingahead said...

Triple ouch.

I kicked the edge of a brick fireplace hearth once...thought I would *DIE*

Stubbed toes suck.

Flatman said...

YIKES!!!! EEEK!!! MY EYES!!!!


;)

QRgirl (erin) said...

holy shiesters that looks painful. I have a similar color on my toes at the moment. It must be the in thing.

XO
E.