Thursday, September 04, 2008

Bike water bottles

We came home from our afternoon at the coast and there were several boxes on our porch--oops! Busted! Bill was like "What the heck is all this!"

These are the first water bottles I've done and I love love love them! I needed something to put gift certificates in so I bought these and plan to sell them at events for $5 with a $5 web gift certificate inside of them. Gift certs are also available in higher amounts and the bottle is always free. Here are the specs:

24 oz. wide mouth easy squeezee bottles with a leak proof, push-pull DuoFlowTM 63 mm lid. These bike / sports bottles are Made in the USA from FDA approved LDPE plastic and are Prop 65 compliant.


I don't have them online yet but I'll put them up next week. I hope to go through these quickly so I can order more.

2 comments:

rr said...

I love love love them! And I need new bottles.. let me know when they're up so I can order :)

D said...

+1 on that! I launched my two favoritist bottles in that half of an IM I did and am very lost without them. I'd MUCH rather buy yours than replace the "brand name" ones I had. :)