Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Making eggs


I have a splitting headache right now and my face is breaking out like a teenager--I must be on the fertility drug Clomid!!! I've been walking around feeling "edgy" since I took the pills over a week ago but generally I've tolerated it well enough so far. I have sleeplessness and hot flashes to look forward to next week. For the uninitiated, Clomid is an affordable drug that women can take as a first step when they are struggling to get pregnant, it works by "stimulating an increase in the amount of hormones that support the growth and release of a mature egg (ovulation)."

It hasn't been as bad as last year when I took the drug, I was stressed out with Bill's job search and not knowing what was going to happen to us next. Right now my biggest stresses are what to have for dinner, life is good right now, so hopefully that will help us.

We got NO PLANS this weekend and I'm excited about it! Actually, I'm working on a "Honey Do" list which is funny because I bet my honey is fantasizing about all the workouts he's going to get in over the 3 day weekend. Ahhhh married life!

1 comment:

Maggs said...

Happy 4th of July weekend!

Enjoy a nice weekend at home!