Thursday, July 17, 2008

I prefer geeks

Sorry for the delay in blog posts, I had a busy-busy week but it's just about over so good times are coming my way. Tonight I had the 2nd part of the t-shirt silk screening class I am taking to expand my tribabe.com options. So far we have prepared the screen, created a design, and burned the design onto a screen. Next week we print t-shirts! There are only 3 other people in the class, two hipsters and a slacker.

The hipsters are a couple and they show up 15 minutes late, look bored, frequently bring up their upcoming trip to Africa, and don't look you in the eye. The slacker dropped out of school a few years ago and that's about all he has to say. Fabulous company these people make. I have low tolerance for bored twenty somethings. If I was a twenty something again, I would be going wild with life, which is what I did, and I would do it all over again (without the lame choices I made in men) and I would meet Bill earlier.

That's it for now, I'll try to blog something interesting this weekend. Hope all is well with you and that you had a relaxed week unlike myself!

No comments: