Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Haze



We've got a haze hanging in the air here, it's smoke from the fires in California and it's nasty. I wonder how the Californians are doing? Hopefully it will not affect the Olympic trials in Eugene this week. We are having a blast watching the Olympic trials, the 800m mens and womens race were a hoot! I wasn't able to find video of the mens 800 yet but will post when I do.


The Tour de France starts this weekend and once that's over it's time for the real Olympics!!!! Bill and I are sports nuts so an Olympic year is like, cake with outstanding frosting. Lately we've been recording old MMA fights (mixed martial arts/cage fighting) and getting up to speed on who's who and so far, we like watching Carlos "The Natural Born Killer" Condit for his extreme game face and potent moves.

Last night I had a dream I was training for my first MMA fight and was working on kick boxing. When I told Bill about it he said, "You're at a cross roads in your life right now, are you going to have babies or start your MMA career? Tough call." He is so weird. Don't worry, last week I had a dream that beauty pageants were going to be part of the Olympics. Fertility drugs are a fun ride!

No comments: