Tuesday, July 15, 2008

George Clooney! David Beckham! Brad Pitt!

It's late, I can't sleep, so after reading all the usual stuff I check the hits on my blog and the sitemeter is blowing up. A blog about bike racer Fl*yd L*andis put a link to my blog in which I reference a dream about you know who being in love with me. So about 100 people who read that blog have now read my tribabe blog. I know that's what goes on in blog land but it's still strange.

I just had a profound thought: if I write on my blog that I had a dream about George Clooney wearing a nice suit, coming toward me with martini in hand will his people contact me for a date? How about David Beckam in a speedo? Brad Pitt in Thelma and Louise!!!!

I'm tapping my feet together like Dorothy! Somewhere over the rainbow... There's no place like home, there's no place like home. Oh dammit, I'm married.







Seriously though, what is wrong with David Beckham? Who poses like that?!

2 comments:

Maggs said...

Maybe you could make a hat that says I heart Floyd Landis, someone might buy it :-)

tribabe said...

Maggs! Don't say that name! I'll get roadies reading my triblog again!