Thursday, July 10, 2008

Don't lose your balance!


Bill set up the kitty pool in the back yard yesterday. No, we don't have kids, but we do have cats and a dog but the pool is not even for them, it's for Bill! He likes to lay in it when it gets hot or after a summer workout. Don't tell anybody. The kitty cat thinks it's for her, of course, so she went over to see her new gift and give it a try out. We'll see if she ends up getting in further this summer. Good times!



The dog thinks it's giant watering dish and tried to make a dent in volume by drinking a bunch before bed time. Bill kept yelling at him to stop but I think the poor dog was thinking, "I'll never drink all this water if I don't start now!" slurp slurp slurp

By the time I get home tonight the dog will probably be laying on the ground with a distended abdomen. It's a freak show around here all hours of the day and night. Including me, I'm still doing ok on the fertility drug Clomid this month although I do get headaches and I'm not sleeping well, last night especially. What sucks is I can't fall asleep so I lay there having half asleep hallucinations about crazy stuff. If you are new to this fertility watching, it took almost a year for me to get pregnant last time and then I miscarried so don't hold your breath waiting for me to be pregnant. It could take a while and I'll let you know...

No comments: