Friday, June 06, 2008

We're Out of Here

I'm heading home from work right now to go yell at my husband. He has a severe case of disorganization with a side case of "I know I forgot something" AND, before I forget, one of the worst cases of procrastination I've ever seen so getting out of town with him is typically a nightmare. I always get off from work early so we can get out of town at a reasonable time but the time always gets burned with him doing last minute things like organizing his mail while I wait in the car. I'm not even joking, I have no idea what he does but it takes FOREVER!!!!!

Anyway, we're renting a small car from Enterprise to drive down to SF since it's a 9 hour drive from here and the Jeep gets terrible gas mileage and my little Ford Focus needs a tune up. We can get a car for ~$50 for the weekend including taxes so it seemed worth it to keep the wear and tear off our cars.

I will have photos from Escape from Alcatraz on Monday or maybe some sooner if we bring a laptop. Wish Bill luck swimming in the SF Bay!!!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: