Monday, April 28, 2008

It Ain't Easy Being Tribabe

Saturday was quite a day, after the triathlon we went to a friend's party in Salem where Bill played disc golf all day and I socialized from my chair. Then we drove back to Corvallis around 8pm and I met some sporty women for dinner. I got home around 10:30 pm and slept like a log.

I was really impressed with Bill's effort on Saturday, he supported me at the race and ran the tribabe booth, I know for a fact that isn't easy. I was really grateful for his help and I think it helped him understand some of the challenges I face with event sales. I spent about 5 minutes at the tribabe booth and closed 3 sales that totalled more than he made all morning. Poor Bill! He thought that was pretty dang funny (thank goodness).

I'm back in Salem this week for more project management training Mon-Thurs. It will be a busy week for me so don't expect too much on the blog.

We watched "3:10 to Yuma" last night and it was a good enough movie but who the heck decided Russell Crowe looked like a cowboy? It distracted me the entire movie, he acted well but he looks like an Irish boxer or a gladiator, not a cowboy.

Anyway, more useless info for you: our dog knows what "P-U" means. I started saying it a few weeks ago whenever I smelled something bad coming from his direction and he would sniff around and then look all self conscious. Last night I smelled something foul and I said, "Marshall! P-U!" and he got up and moved across the room with his head hung low. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm not exaggerating. I know I have no life so don't bother emailing me to say so.