Sunday, March 02, 2008

Save the drama

Blog readers, I apologize for not keeping up with my blog recently. It has been a dramatic year for me so far and I've barely had time to process my feelings and keep my head straight. I think Bill will start traveling with his job occasionally and that will help give me some time to get it together. Work has been very busy for me and I started working out regularly again which means I am so tired at the end of the day I just don't have the energy to type.

I have some photos and stories from the weekend, but it's 8:40 on Sunday and I'm done! We had a party to celebrate Bill's new job and we had over 40 people come so we were a little overwhelmed with that on Saturday. Today we spent time with friends walking dogs in the morning and got out on our bikes in the afternoon. I'm happy to report that running is slowly coming back to me and I'm able to run for 30 minutes at a time now. It took about a month to get there but wow! I'm starting to come back to myself. I've been talking with friends about renting out a pool and putting on our own triathlon so I might be blogging about that sometime here in March.

Promises to keep the blog up and the drama down.