Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Capital

I'm taking a project management course from the State so I can get certified in project management and I get to drive up to Salem most of this week for training. I had fun walking around old downtown yesterday at lunch, we don't have more than one road in our downtown here in Corvallis so I actually do get entertained just walking around a small city. There were immigration rights protesters outside of the capital building at noon, it looked like a large group of Mexican people protesting a new ID system. More excitement! I don't know if I can handle it. I'm having a good time in the course, I was lucky to sit in the right place and found a good group for teamwork.

We had a blast watching the Giants win on Sunday! It's 6 am so I don't have anything witty to say. I'll write more later when I'm awake.