Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Is it Valentine's Day yet?

Pic of Marshall napping in the car on our road trip this past weekend. He likes to be near me or touching me at all times, even if it means stretching from the back seat to the front and sleeping at a terrible angle, as long as he's near he feels happy. What a sweet heart. Let's tear up about it, I am! This dog couldn't be a better fit for our family. We picked him out at the local animal shelter the first week we lived in our first house. This is the first dog Bill and I have ever picked out and owned ourselves and the first house we owned and both are very special to us. Look at his little eye lashes. What a guy. One last thing disgustingly cute thing, every night we brush our teeth and Marshall jumps up on the bed and lays on my side of the bed right by the pillow which warms the bed up for me. Or at least that's the way I see it, it's probably some dominance thing but I don't care, it works for both of us!