Friday, December 21, 2007

Cute or disturbing?

FYI, if you don't hear from me, I'm just trying to get through the day and don't have the energy for socializing or blogging. Things should be getting better for me in about a month, until then, I don't think anyone wants to read about my thoughts, they are almost completely focused on not getting sick and staying awake.

Last night Bill and I watched the movie "Four Minutes" about Bannister's attempt on the 4 minute mile. It was a decent movie and we enjoyed the DVD extras that showed the actual coverage of key races. I would recommend this movie if you are a fan of running or like to be inspired by stories of athletic achievement.

I woke up early this morning and turned on the light to find the cat and dog in bed with me. The cat and dog appeared to have been cuddling and they both kind of jumped up like I busted them. The cat was purring and they both looked a bit disheveled. It was kind of disturbing really.

I'm planning to write an entry about early pregnancy and exercise which will likely be the most useful thing I write in the next month or so. In the meantime...

Marshall helping me wrap gifts by warming his bum on the fire



Cassie in major chill mode onher favorite blanket